Join PEN and start receiving all the benefits of PEN membership today
FREE Membership includes:
- Weekly e-mail updates
- School tours
- Educational programs
- Parent networking opportunities
- Elementary and Secondary School Fact Sheets with important information you want all in one place
- Audio files and news posts from our parent programs – in case you can’t make it to one of our meeting, you’ll get the information you need
- “How to Evaluate Elementary Schools”, “How to Evaluate Middle Schools”, and more parent-friendly guides!
Once you’ve joined PEN, please become a PEN Subscriber. PEN provides valuable programs and services to parents at no charge, but as a nonprofit organization we rely on our members and friends to support our work. If you value what we do, and we’re sure you do, please sign up today to become a PEN Subscriber. Make a monthly contribution as a Sustaining Member ($10) or join the PEN Parent Leaders Circle ($15/month or a one-time annual gift of $150), so we can continue to help you and all parents. Start your tax-deductible monthly subscription now and ensure PEN’s long term sustainability.
- Or, make a one-time tax-deductible contribution of $50 or more so we can keep connecting parents with one another, and the information they need. For maximum benefits, join the PEN Parent Leaders Circle, a group of PEN parents and friends who support our work. Membership includes all the benefits of a PEN membership plus a private reception with the superintendent, acknowledgement in our Annual Report and on our website, and more.