The latest free parent program in PEN and College Access Plan (CAP)'s "PUSD to College" series is The Ultimate College Roadmap, an in-depth look at everything you need to help your students develop a plan that will carry them through high school to college and beyond. We will cover:
- "A-G" requirements and other course scheduling options
- How AP, IB, and concurrent enrollment courses fit into the picture
- Grade-level checklists to keep your plans on track
- SAT, PSAT, ACT, subject tests - which tests to take and when
- Planning tools to make the college planning and application process easier
This program will take place in the library at Eliot Arts Magnet Middle School, 2184 N Lake Ave, Altadena.